Ratings for Dr. Jeffery D. Seder

I totally agree with the previous comment; "Dr. Seder is very thorough in his examinations and diagnoses, and helping me to understand them" I couldn't agree more. I also, wholeheartedly recommend this doctor and his staff. I know that years back there were other staff members and I would agree that they compromised the office. Dr. Seder has replaced them and with better staff things are much nicer. I guess some times when doctor is so busy saving our lives, he doesn't have the time to watch over staff. I have 3 friends and 4 relatives seeing this doctor and we are all of the same option, he is the best around.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Seder for more than a month and have not seen any of the things listed below. He has been very thorough in his examinations and diagnoses, and helping me understand them. His office staff has been very helpful, and cordial. I wholehaertedly recommed them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This man allowed me make decisions he should have made regarding my medication. He insists on an EKG at every visit and never discusses results. Though he requires we bring our meds, he never looks at them.I question his ability and am moving to another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

awful does not give diagnosis has the rudest office staff i have ever met doctor is down right rude

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Did not feel the doctor did everything he could to help my husband. Did not consult with any other cardiolgist as family wanted. Ignored families wishes. Feel as though the doctor himself did not really try to make sure that the patient got the best medical care possible.I lost my husband and I do not intend to ever recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Beware of this doctor and staff. I used a credit card at the office and my identity was compromised. This doc's office was the ONLY place I used the card. DO NOT give them your social security number!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Rude, arrogant office staff. Office manager of "16 years" yells at patients and is openly hostile. This is really NOT beneficial to or for cardiac patients. Also Seder is arrogant and will NOT give a named diagnosis, just describes condition in a detached ambiguous manner. WILL NEVER VISIT AGAIN. Also they DOUBLE bill for services and NEVER admit they have done so. AVOID this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Jeffery D. Seder's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal