Ratings for Dr. Bradley H. Kline

Great Doc, very friendly staff, perfect office hours.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Submitted February 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

This doctor is really good and one of best doctors around this area. I travel an hour to get there, but still it's worth it. Yes, the waiting time is really long, minimum 1 hr. I personally feel that he is very smart, it's really hard to find a good doctor these days, don't mind the waiting time. Also, some staff members ( not all ) not that great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very happy with the doctor and office staff. The wait time could be improved.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Horrible wait times. Tired of waiting over an hr to see Dr every time I go there. He is very knowledgable but I cant take waiting all the time. I found a new primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Bradley H. Kline's Credentials

• Arabic

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doc, very friendly staff, perfect office hours."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Some of the staff are really rude, the Doctor however is very knowledgeable and professional .."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Kline. Excellent Doctor, helpful staff, very professional."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see a lot of reviews about a long wait. I didn't experience a wait when I saw this doctor. He made me feel comfortable. His office staff was pleasant."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kline actually takes the time to listen to my concerns. He has a helpful and Very Friendly staff"

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of a kind. Although I have to wait long, it's worth it. He cares about his patients. Can't find anyone like this."

December 29, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bradley" to "Bradley H."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "MONMOUTH JUNCTION" to "south brunswick"

August 29, 2013