Ratings for Dr. Bradley H. Kline

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

This doctor is really good and one of best doctors around this area. I travel an hour to get there, but still it's worth it. Yes, the waiting time is really long, minimum 1 hr. I personally feel that he is very smart, it's really hard to find a good doctor these days, don't mind the waiting time. Also, some staff members ( not all ) not that great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very happy with the doctor and office staff. The wait time could be improved.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Horrible wait times. Tired of waiting over an hr to see Dr every time I go there. He is very knowledgable but I cant take waiting all the time. I found a new primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Very friendly staff. There was a bit of a wait but it was well worth it. the dr spend a lot of time with me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

The Dr. seems knowledgeable but the staff is very dumb. I had recently moved to the area and needed a new PCP and found Dr. Kline. They gave me an appointment very quickly but I waited for over an hour and a half AFTER my appointment time (even though I had arrived 15 mins prior to my appt.) After I went inside the office, I waited another 10-15 minutes to see Dr. & when he came, he had to leave again to take a call which took another 20 minutes. The Dr. gave me weird prescription, combo of 5 different meds (some prescribed & some OTC). When I took that to pharmacy, they were short of one prescribed med so they called the Dr. to ask him to send it. sent another fax trying to clarify, which contradicted original prescription. When asked to speak to nurse, they didn't have any!!! They said, Dr. will call back after he is done with his patients(at the end of the day). Never happened. After 3 days of back&forth, pharmacist gave me what she thought Dr. wanted. Never going back there!!

Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Bradley H. Kline's Credentials

• Arabic

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Kline. Excellent Doctor, helpful staff, very professional."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see a lot of reviews about a long wait. I didn't experience a wait when I saw this doctor. He made me feel comfortable. His office staff was pleasant."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kline actually takes the time to listen to my concerns. He has a helpful and Very Friendly staff"

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of a kind. Although I have to wait long, it's worth it. He cares about his patients. Can't find anyone like this."

December 29, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bradley" to "Bradley H."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "MONMOUTH JUNCTION" to "south brunswick"

August 29, 2013