Ratings for Dr. David B. Silverman

I've been going to Dr Silverman for years and I love him. He's a great dr and makes me feel really comfortable. Now I'm getting ready to see him for my first pregnancy and wouldn't consider having a different doctor to guide me through the next 8 months. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Silverman did my C-section. I did not have any complications and I was told that my scar was the "best scar they have ever done". I guess that means they did a pretty good job. He is really nice and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I found Dr. Silverman's bedside manner to be very calming and relaxing. He is very easy to talk to and helpful with answers. His memory of each patient is remarkable. I would go a full month between visits, but he always remembered to ask how my husband is doing (by name), how he's doing studying for the Bar Exam, how my mom enjoyed her vacation, etc. At my first appointment I asked him about a birthing plan and he said that I can have one, but I won't really need it because he will get to know me and my choices in advance and I really felt like he did. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. David B. Silverman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

GHI