Ratings for Dr. Pratik M. Patel

Cancelled an appointment the day before biopsy results were to be given to my husband. Not cool. VERY, VE RY unprofessional. Also, gave wrong information about new appointment they randomly gave us, go elsewhere. Labs screwed up, prescriptions screwed up. Too many patients, they don't give a hoot!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I have zero complaints with Dr. Patel. He is an extremely nice man and has been very caring and compassionate with me over the years and when I had kidney stone surgery. He takes his time with me during my appointments and always makes sure I understand the issues. Now as far as the problems, he books many patients for the same time. You could be the 2nd patient of the day and when you arrive you end up waiting way too long. The staff is the absolute worst I have ever had to deal with. They are rude, could care less if you have been on hold 30 minutes and treat you like you're bothering them. I personally brought this to Dr Patel's attention. Nothing changed so I changed doctors. I am sure I was not the first.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

It's now been 6 yrs. since Patel operated on me and now after 12 Dr. and 23 procedures they still can' correct his screw up. I hate this man. Don't use him

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

He seems a bit strange at first. But that is OK. The only thing is that I still cant urinate

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Never on time and the staff is never accurate with the time. They do not take credit/debit cards. Payment must be made with cash or check. Also he seemed very uncaring about the problems I had. Shown up in sweats and didn't shave. It seemed that I was inconvenient that I was there.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I will always be thankful to dr. patel, he performed my husbands surgery and I truly believe saved his life ( and mine ). @,,,,,-,,,

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

please do not see this doctor he performed surgery on me 2yrs ago I'm still in so much pain mt life will never be the same. He was rude withno compassion

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

My experience with Dr. Patel was anything but positive. I had a TURP surgery done in Nov. 2006. After 2 months of extreme pain Dr. Patel went back in to correct what he believed to be damaged tissue in the prostate region. After 2 more months had passed my pain was even greater. I felt at that point that I had become an unwelcome nusiance and that my comments were unfounded. He ignored my concerns and brushed me aside. Two and 1/2 years later I am still in excruciating pain from my prostate surgery. I cannot sit or stand but must spend most of my day in a reclining position. I can't drive, travel, have dates with my wife or enjoy my children or grandchildren. It has changed my life! I would use great caution in the selection of Dr. Patel for your surgery.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Very caring doctor. Excellant in cryotherapy surgery

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009