Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Hodosh

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! HIS STAFF IS RUDE AND NASTY. NOT WORTH IT. FIND SOMEONE ELSE. I HAVE TO SAY THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTORS OFFICE EVER. NOTHING LIKE BEING TREATED POORLY WHEN YOU HAVEA MEDICAL ISSUE.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Worst neurosurgeon/surgeon/doctor ever! Run, don't walk, away from this man! He has the worst bedside manner, treats his staff horribly, and right in front of patients, treats his patients even worse than that! He is so full of himself, he will spend half an hour bragging about the famous people he has operated on, then has his office papered with pictures of himself, and of famous people with him. Condescending is putting it mildly, he will treat you are not deserving of his greatness, and make you jump through ridiculous tests and hoops before he will perform a surgery, even making some patients, myself included, pay him a cash deposit the day of the surgery, to ensure you are not wasting his time! If you are a woman, you get treated as a hysteric, and he will blame hormones, the moon cycle, and the weather on your pain level and chances of recovery. I wish I was exaggerating, but this man should not be allowed to treat animals, much less humans. Best advice: stay away!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Hodosh spent a lot of time with me, interviewing me regarding my problem, looked at my MRI's and completely explained the situation. He was very kind and informative in going over my records and during the physical exam. I would like to thank him for his caring ways and for making feel less anxious about my problem. His staff was equally responsive and courteous. Iris K. 10/24/12

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Never been a patient, but the worst, disrespectful, unprofessional doctor you've ever met. He works as a surgeon, but POOR people skill. He would yell at his staff and belittle them and humiliate them in front of a crowd and he DOESNT care who hears it. I dont understand how he can still put down people and stay in the field. He should be a **** if he expects no one to talk back at him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I've been a patient since 1996 and the doc and I were in sync from the get go. I was very lucky to find him and I've had 2 brain tumors removed by Dr. Hodosh. His bedside manner is always great, he does have a sense of humor. He always listens to me and answers all questions and living with a brain tumor isn't easy so there are many. Yes, he's a neurosurgeon so there is always going to be a "hand of god" complex, however I don't think he's a overly that way nor do I feel it gets in the way. I am very happy to have him as my doctor and feel very safe in his hands. With reference to the office, I miss Paula from years ago she was great and on the ball. The rest are unhelpful, not allowing me to make an appointment that the doc had ordered as he found another tumor and needed additional mri run to be sure until she was paid in full. Love the Doc .... Not A Fan Of The Office Employees.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

WOW I WAS READING OTHER REVIEWS AND LAUGHING BECAUSE DR HODOSH TAKES ALOT OF GETTING USE TO:) THATS NOT GOOD I KNOW. HE DOES FEEL AS IF YOU BOTHER HIM AT TIMES. HIS STAFF IS NOT TO GREAT EITHER. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM 14 YEARS NOW. HE HAS NEVER REALLY DON'T ANYTHING I CAN PUT MY FINGER ON TO SAY BAD DR BUT I CAN SAY IT TOOK HIM 10 YEARS TO WARM UP TO ME:0

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

He is a good surgeon but condesending to his patients. His ego gets in the way of him helping when his procedures fail. He often does not listen when you are telling him important details. 2 surgeries later I am still in agony every day and on to make next doctor...Could be a good doctor for some but when your case becomes more risky and requires more then the typical procedure he would rather give up and send you on your way to someone else.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Hodosh is an excellent surgeon. He removed my brain tumor and I am doing great! He is humble and caring and always gives me plenty of time during my visits.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Richard M. Hodosh's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ