Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Golding Granado

Dr. Golding-Granado is a empathetic, intelligent and up-to-date internist. She cares abouts her patients and takes time to listen to their needs. I was her patient during private pratice and continue to be in her emergency care office. She is highly recommended by me, a brain cancer survivor, and my mother, an MS patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Granado is a life saver!! I don't know what I would do without her. I've been with her for the past 10 years and she's helped me in so many ways. She is extremely kind and compassionate. I feel comfortable talking to her about anything and she takes the time to listen! I will never use a different doctor!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Not so good no Dr let's a patient go without treatment of there medication blood pressure and leg cramps that are so bad I didn't sleep for a few weeks straight. I thought they take an oath for that. Definitely not the Dr I thought she was highly NOT RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Reception staff, NICOLE, the WORST, ever!!! Nothing but RUDE, RUDE, RUDE couldn't care less about the clients!!!! As far as Dr. G-G, she is a wonderful, exceptionally kind and a GREAT doctor. Her team of nurses, 2 thumbs up, wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I seen Dr Granado for the first time today. I have heard nothing but great things about her and hands down couldn't agree more! She is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable women. I have never left a Dr's feeling so confident with there work. I'm extremely happy I was referred to her. As well as her staff was awesome too!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Granado is hands down the best medical doctor I have ever gone to. She is extremely attentive to all concerns & also very caring! She leaves no leaf unturned!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I think this Dr. has helped me more in the past 10 months than any Dr. I have seen in 10 yrs.she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

She is the most thorough doctor I have ever met. just loved her !!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I love doctor granado. Not only she she.great with me but my parents as well. She.fully listens to you and will sit to.talk with me. I never feel rushed and.know that i can tell her anything

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

She is the best.She is just wonderful. Her staff is great. They always work with, I can get an appointment when I am sick, they will squeeze you in. I have never ever waited long, very quick.I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Lisa M. Golding Granado's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1997)