Dr. Jack N. Benson

Ratings for Dr. Jack N. Benson

After nearly 2 years of treatment, absolutly no improvemment on night urination problems. Flatly said TURP procedure not necessay, "At last visit, maybe we should have done a TURP" Come an see me in six months. Going for a new doctor. The office billed me twice for procedures I did not have. Needed to correct.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

From start to finish, my experience with the Mesa office of Phoenix Urological Surgeons has been a unprofessional and did nothing to alleviate my kidney stones. I am a 60 year old retired surgical RN and at every step along the way, the PA's, the on-call doctor service (a PA!), the medical assistant, and a number of back office staff have treated me with ill-concealed condescension and discourtesy. One surgery later, my kidney stones are still present. The infection has continued and I am now facing a second surgery. However, I am seeing a different doctor and will never again recommend this group to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I went to this doctor for retention. He gave me meds that were NOT to be used with retention I found out later, as my BP went up and my feet started swelling.. then I saw the PA (condescending moron) that told me whoever put me on that was crazy.. Your boss did I said. I have had blood pressure issues ever since. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone especially if you value your life!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

The prior comments are crap. I am in the medical field and while I can understand how the P.A. Could be viewed that way he was just a more layer back provider than the sterile white coat folks which I prefer. Very friendly and took care of my problem. He was also not in a rush and listened to everything I had to say as far as symptoms which is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I will be going back in the future for any problems.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

In agreement with the comment of 11/6/07. Dr Benson has a PA who is condescending,frequently uses inappropriate humor,and medical knowledge questionable. He is the first person you see and they trust his judgement. Dr Benson supported the PA. Care received from Dr Benson was inferior and his lack of immediate help caused great harm.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Who is this doctor? I never met him. I constantly dealt with his P.A., which I might add was a most ridiculous experience. He constantly made jokes, poked fun, and suggested many derogatory things concerning the area of my genitalia. I would never recommend this facility to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Jack N. Benson's Credentials

• Arabic

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1976)