Ratings for Dr. Clifford J. Molin

Great doctor. Great staff. He has helped me tremendously over the last 7 years Highly recommend to all my friends and relatives

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This doctor will make you wait 60-90 minutes to be seen. There is a parade of medical reps that saunter in and out of the office and he will spend time with these reps and doesn't care if his patients wait. He will not engage with you as a human being, or care about any of your other medical issues besides sleep even though he claims to be a primary care doctor. This doctor actually said to me "I don't know what to tell you" on a follow up appointment because he was so eager to get out the door to attend a pharmaceutical company function. This was after I waited 75 minutes to be seen and discovered while talking to other patients in the waiting room that he scheduled one patient for 4:50 and two other patients for 5:00. All three of us waited over an hour to be seen. Dr. Molin does not make his patients a priority and it shows in his wait time and care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I've honestly never had any issues w/Dr. Molin's receptionists - they are all friendly people. They smile & joke around, and the computer systems lets them be extremely efficient. The office is usually very crowded, so the wait times can get ridiculous. Dr. Molin himself, well, bedside manner is not his forte. He's brusque & to-the-point - and some people consider that to be rude. I can be brusque and to-the-point as well, and I'm not about to let a doctor bully me into taking medications that I've tried in the past and won't work. I stand my ground on certain issues & Dr. Molin doesn't exactly back down, but we've reached an 'agree to disagree' relationship. I'm starting to like him more - plus he sounds like Snape (Alan Rickman).

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I'm sleep deprived due to hot flashes. I consider that a sleep disorder. I can't have HRT due to family history. I asked Dr Molin about Provigil, and he immediately becomes agitated and very hostile as if I am a drug seeker. He jumps up and grabs a tongue depressor and demands I open my mouth. He is checking to see if I am bulimic. I'm 5 ft 8" and & 140 lbs. That's a normal weight. I'm humiliated & crying now and he says I should be on a SSRI drug. The best part is seeing a big hand written note taped to wall saying they have Promescent! I googled it while waiting and it's a spray to numb the penis for premature ejaculation. So, Mr. PENIS is important stuff, but my menopausal issues are not. I have no sleep issues other than broken sleep all night from hot flashes but he wants to order a sleep study (big bucks) & in my case would just be a peep show where I'm stripping off covers & my shirt - only wearing underwear. Unprofessional, rude, arrogant & greedy. AWFUL EXPERIENCE

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I went to Dr. Molin for my sleep apeana. He was very helpful at first; but turned on me. I had a very hard time with my Bi-pap machine. I was still having violent apeanas even with the machine. He told my husband that he has never seen anyone react the way I have toward the machine. (It's funny, because I know of many people that can't even use the C-pap or Bi-pap at all.) He turned mean and hostile when I didn't fit the mold for a sleep disorder. I now have a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Excellent thorough, attentive, and kind care. Requested tests that confirmed diagnosis quickly and accurately. Followed through with detailed after care. In house lab for blood work that takes you right away.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Molin has taken a keen interest in my health. From diagnosing sleep apnea I never dreamed I had, to getting back to good health after a stroke, my life is better because of attentive care and high level of knowledge. His sleep center was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Attempted to schedule an initial appointment with Dr. Molin and the first thing the staff asked me was about my insurance. I work for Clark County and his name was listed as one of our providers. The receptionist told me that they would accept my insurance if I called again in a few months. If I wait this long I could be dead. Give your business to someone who is more concerned about "you" the patient first and not how much money your insurance pays.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

the dr is rude. only cares about money. did not listen when i asked questions. focus is on sleep, where the money is.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011