Ratings for Dr. Robert K. McCowan

I know a lot of others have had great success with him. Maybe my case is just too complex. I'm not sure. But after trying a myriad of different medications (all of which I had negative reactions too) I am still suffering greatly. I'm at my wits end. He is by no means the first doc that has had a problem trying to find med's that work for me and figure out the root cause of my pain. I know others personally who love him. So I cant say he is a bad doctor, he just was not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr mcowan is very attentive, and listens to what a patient has to say and works with you. He allows you to take part ibm your heath care

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Mccowan is a very knoledgable and listens to the patient. Does not have a know it all attitude

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He really took his time explaining everything and answering all of my questions. He is very intelligent too. I highly recommend Dr.McCowan.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Robert K. McCowan's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med