Ratings for Dr. Aimee Song

Dr is great. Would definitely recommend. However, lab staff are curt and unprofessional. Makes you not want to go see the Dr when you need to.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr aimee song is the best doctor you can have. I have been her patient,and I have been seeing her my entire pregnancies. She delivered my son and this is my fourth pregnancy with her.she is very caring,and I will recommend any patient to her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Song treats me like she really cares about me and my baby during the pregnancy. Last year I experienced an early miscarriage and other staff were a bit cold through the process. During this pregnancy, Dr. Song has provided great emotional support through her bedside mannerisms and exceptional clinical care for my high risk pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr Song saved me! After struggling with horrible symptoms, she had the intuition to order an ultrasound and discovered a huge cyst on my ovary. A few weeks later I had surgery and she removed the cyst. I had gone to my regular obgyn previously who was totally clueless. I thank God that Dr Song had the knowledge and cared enough/listed enough to me to really investigate what was going on. After my surgery, I got pregnant right away and had a healthy baby girl. This would not have been possible without Dr Song's help. Highly recommended for anyone with endometriosis.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I switched doctors to Dr. Song by chance she would be nice and I am lucky because she is- I want to say it was Dr Cho I saw prior and her curtness and coldness turned me off to her but Dr. Song has a very friendly dispostion about her and very informative as well. I can't quite explain it but you just feel... like not another number with her- she gives you her full attention and seems very genuine about it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

She really seems to know her stuff. I am very pleased with her and the care me and my baby receieved from her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

She is a fabulous doctor. Really takes in Family history.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Aimee Song's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN