Ratings for Dr. Rodney E. Vivian

He threatened to send me to the state hospital for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I've been Dr. Vivian's patient for over 8 years. I'm extremely happy with his diagnosis, treatment and overall care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

This guy is a piece of sh-t and I'd be happy to see him get run over by a semi truck.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very demeaning and not supportive for suicide ideation. Over medicated me and nearly died in the late 90s because of him. No eye contact and would smile while trying to open up about my severe depression and darkness. By the grace of God I had enough and stopped seeing him. I suffered for years because of his mis treatment and his shaming manner. Would never recommend him especially for vulnerable teens....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

He is the best doctor and will tell you exactly how he feels about your situation. He is an excellent doctor and the diagnosis with medication treatment has helped tremendously!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This guy is a piece of sh it...I saw him one time and he basically yelled at me saying I didn't have problems...and that I could walk...so why was I there. I had to call 211 suicide hotline after the appointment. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Vivian's office is like running cattle except they aren't that fast. Wait times run from 1-2 hours. You don't see the doctor, you see only his associates who are't MD's or DO's. This is a practice I would never recommend. If you are not already anxious, you will be.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Before you see Dr. Vivian or one of his associates. I suggest you Google "Energy Psychology" and make sure you are comfortable with the concept.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I went to General Hospital over 10 years ago very mantic, they sent me to a mental hospital on a 3 day hold where I met Dr. R. Vivian. I had a list of over 15 Drs. to try to find one to help me. None on the list were taking new people or only took people under 18 yrs. old. I told Dr. Vivian my problem & he said that he would be my psychiatrist. We have been together every since that day. And even throw I drive 90 miles to see him, he is worth the trip. We are about the same age so he gets we, & I get him. He works with me & always offers a solution to my problems. He is a great Doctor maybe you just need to see him as long as I have.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Blamed all of my problems on Marijuana despite being sexually and physically abused as a child; as well as having people that tried to kill me in my past. He's the only doctor in my 30 years of living that I looked in the face and told him he was dead wrong. Not only that, but he charged my insurance for visits that never happened. Currently being investigated for insurance fraud. Talking to a wall will help you more than dealing with this moron.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Rodney E. Vivian's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)