Ratings for Dr. Nagi Ayoub

Going through breast cancer was the hardest thing I have ever done. Dr. Ayoub and his staff was fantastic. Thank you so much. I look better now then before cancer.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Great bedside manners. A great listener. Dr Ayoub Delivers. One of the best, if not the best plastic surgeon in Omaha. Dr Ayoub did an awesome breast augmentation and more importantly was available to me after surgery when I needed to talk to him. I recommend Dr Ayoub to all my friends!!! Dr Ayoub is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

As a young breast cancer patient my results with Dr. Ayoub have been awesome. He and his staff are very friendly and his office is a very welcoming environment. They are prompt in returning calls or addressing any issues that arise. Dr. Ayoub has great bedside manor and is very in tune with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Really went above and beyond in helping to resolve miscommunication issues that arose through no fault of his own. Staff was prompt at answering questions, and returning calls. This doctor seems very invested in making sure patients are taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

While in general scar revision sucks, this staff made having part of your face seared off as pleasant as possible!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I was referred to him by my primary care doctor for a consultation of a post-cesarean surgery due to issues healing. He said he wouldn't do my surgery because I "wouldn't be happy with the results." I couldn't believe my ears... This wasn't something I was doing for cosmetic reasons, this was a medically necessary procedure I needed to have done. I thought, who are you to tell me what I'll be happy with?? He told me I needed to wait several months and have a more in depth, more costly surgery (that my ins. would not pay for). I was beyond annoyed and insulted at the time, but looking back I'm so happy I ended up finding another plastic surgeon to perform my surgery. I got the surgery I needed, and it was performed by an extremely talented, caring and not-money-grubbing doctor. On top of all that, 5 months after my consultation, I received a bill in the mail from his office for $20. I immediately called the office and thought this must be a mistake as I was informed before my consultation and via phone that because I had a referral my copayment was only $30, rather than the $50 without a referral. But no, they lied and said I'd have to pay the remaining $20. Seriously?! I realize $20 isn't a large amount of money to complain about, but it's extremely irritating to have costs change once he realized I wasn't going to give him any business! I will tell anyone I can to be wary of him... stay away!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Only cares about the money. Left me with a $2000 bill because of sending my labs to an out of network facility, which they admit was their mistake. Staff was inconsiderate, and treated me like I was a burden. He forgot which moles he was removing, seemed very scatter-brained and was not caring at all. Would advise anyone to go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Was very pleased with his personality/bedside manner, surgical skill and knowledge. I am a double mastectomy patient with reconstruction. He was caring and kind through one of the most difficult experiences of my life. Would highly recommend Dr Ayoub to anyone who needs a skilled plastic surgeon

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I'm seeing Dr. Ayoub now for breast reconstruction and mastectomies. I'm so impressed with him and his staff. They're all so nice and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I thought Dr. Ayoub was the best. There were two occasions in which I needed to reach him well after hours,around 2 and 3 A.M. Dr. Ayoub returned my call personally, both times within 5 minutes. He increased the number of post-op visits I needed due to a complication, as well as made himself easily accessible even while on vacation.I am so happy with the results of my surgery. I would recommend anyone to consult with him prior to having cosmetic surgery preformed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Nagi Ayoub's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med