Ratings for Dr. Nagi Ayoub

Had rhinoplasty a few months ago, and every single part of the process from the consultation to the post op check up was a wonderful experience. The entire staff was amazing. I always felt like I was talking to a friend. Even if I sent 10 emails a day, they were always more than happy to answer any question that I had. They reassured me that everything was going to be fine. I love the results, which was of course the most important part of the experience ... but all those other smaller factors make it that much easier. I will recommend him to any and everyone that has ever even remotely thought of a cosmetic enhancement. I would give more stars if I could!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

The entire experience with Dr. Ayoub was exceptional. He was clear in discussions with me and I was very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

I LOVE THIS DR. And HIS STAFF! I had breast reduction surgery on May 10, 2019. Originally my insurance denied it and said it was cosmetic. Dr Ayoub and His staff got it approved as medically necessary. Everyone in his office were extremely helpful and caring during the entire process and I love them for that!! I love my new look and I feel absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much for everything Westfield Plastic Surgery Center!!! Shaquana 😊

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I had facial plastic surgery less than two weeks ago and the recovery is going great. Dr. Ayoub and his staff did a great job. I recommend Dr. Ayoub for your needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

I got a breast augmentation and I am in love with the results! The staff was extremely nice and helpful and I would definitely recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I was extremely lucky that Dr. Ayoub was the plastic surgeon on call the night that a large dog bit off half of my ear. He did an amazing job sewing it back on. It was late at night, but he made calls to doctors at UNMC to immediately get me into Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments that ultimately saved my ear. He is also very friendly and easy to talk to. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Excellent customer service. The entire team is great. I had filler injections and Dr. Ayoub is the best. He is professional, friendly and caring. He does a great job. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Ayoub. He and his staff were always kind, informative, accommodating, and prompt to respond. I felt very comfortable with his professionalism and knowledge. My surgery and recovery went very well and I am pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

THE BEST. I can’t speak highly enough about the overall experience when in the office and expert hands of Dr. Ayoub and his entire staff. Professalism to the highest degree with the same levele of skill and expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Ayoub to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

My overall experience with Dr Ayoub and staff was EXCELLENT. I had a breast reduction done and from the initial visit to the 7 week post-op visit, the staff was very friendly and professional and answered all my questions. Dr Ayoub explained the procedures and made sure my expectations fit my body type. I would highly recommend Dr Ayoub and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Nagi Ayoub's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal