Ratings for Dr. Jonathon O. Tramer

Dr. Tramer performed an unnecessary surgery on my back, because they said I had a tumor on my back and it had to be removed. So, I had 2 to 3 hour surgery and when the surgery was done, Dr. Tramer's assistant not even Dr. Tramer came and told me all it was in my back was an inflamed muscle. So, do not go to Dr. Tramer's office, horrible Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Tramer has performed two breast biopsies and one laparoscopic gall bladder surgery. The gall bladder surgey was so easy, I couldn't believe it. Had it on Friday and was back at work on Monday - absolutely no complications. Both breast biopsies were also successful. I consider him a very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Tramer performed on me a laparoscopic appendectomy. The surgery was faulty and caused, less than a year later, stump appendicitis, which necessitated an even more traumatic surgery. You can Google these two forms of surgery and understand the relationship between the first and the second. I'm lucky to still be alive.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Jonathon O. Tramer's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

MAMSI