Ratings for Dr. Harvey Mayers

Have been seeing dr.mayers for many years. None better.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I found that this office was a perfect fit for me. I've always hated visiting eye doctors and really felt comfortable with Dr. Mayers. The lady that helped with my glasses was amazing she really knew what she was talking about and helped me find the perfect pair of glasses. Her honesty and professionalism was what really got me to buy from her. I would recommend that you give them a chance you will not be dissapointed. I even got my glasses while I was there, they made them on the spot! So impressed!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Ive worn glasses for many years and have seen many eye doctors I found this one to be one of the best. youcould see his passion of his work and what he does. Also very impressed with the equipment and office in general. They had the best selection in frames considering the space and I was able to find a frame so comfotably with the lady that helped me. I always hated picking out new frames but this experience has opened my eyes. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a comfortable, not pushy which ive seen eye doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I really like Dr Mayers. I have been to many eye specialists in my life so I am pretty particular. He took as much time as needed and answered every question thoroughly. I feel confident trusting him with my eye health from here on out.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I believe my eye examination was administered professionally, with all due care, patience, and precision. At no point had I felt Dr. Mayers was being unnecessarily expedient nor performing his impressive number of diagnostics perfunctorily. Mayers comports himself with an affable and genuine manner, and did not consider my questions as a bane to his scheduling. [new paragraph] The assistant administering the pre-exam conducted herself professionally. However, her antithesis could be found behind the reception desk. Following my exam, I presented her with a certified company check. She claimed, "oh, sorry, we don't accept cheques". Alright. Luckily, I had enough cash on me to pay for it. She took the money, then placed it alongside a number of cheques from other patients. Upon asking her why I saw so many cheques, she retorted with a weak and unconvincing excuse. It was obvious that something singular about my person made her believe my company cheque was no good. I left disgruntled.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Very unprofessional!! The doctor kept taking phone calls during my eye exam. I decided to go there after visiting their website which boasts about his qualifications, expertise and the advanced technology they use. I was concerned about the condition of my eyes and wanted to visit a good doctor for proper diagnosis. However, the exam was pretty much the basic eye exam you get at every clinic, nothing special. The doctor did recommend some good contact lenses which worked somewhat better than the previous brands i had. However, I am not going there again because of their rude receptionist. She was being unfriendly, I am pretty sure, because of my ethnic background. Also, she acted as though I can't afford to pay for the eye exam; she didn't give me my prescription at the end of the day so I am forced to make another visit. Their other staff member Beata, however, was nice and professional.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Very knowledgeable. My son is 7 and he is perfectly fine everytime we have to check his eyes.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I have had eye problems for years, however nothing that Dr. Mayers has not been able to help with. My entire family including my grandson see Dr. Mayers, very knowledgable about all my eye problems. A pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Had a great experience today! He has helped us with our son's eye and is helping us find a suitable specialist. He took us last minute and helped put our minds at ease when another Dr had some horrible bedside manners and scared us as new parents! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Mayers and his staff are always up-to-date with the latest equipment and technology. His staff is very knowlegeable and do their best to make your visit pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007