Ratings for Dr. M. David East

Dr East is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. He is up to date on the latest technology and medicines to help with all breathing difficulties. He is caring and really takes time listening to my problems and concerns. His staff is wonderful and also very knowledgeable. When my family had questions he sat and listened and answered all their questions without hesitation (with my permission of course). He always puts the interest of his patients first. I would recommend him to anyone having pulmonology difficulties.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. East is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors I have ever consulted. & believe me in all my years and with all my problems I've seen plent of them. I suffered for several years with problems breathing. He did a series of diagnostic tests and discovered that I was suffering from emphysema and scar tissue from throat cancer treatment. Throughout this entire process he was very patient, explained exactly what each test was for and how it would be performed. I praise God that I found Dr. East as a physician. I know we all have different experiences with Dr's and hospitals but sometimes I think it's our expectations that are unrealistic. I would recommend Dr. East to anyone as a physician.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006