Ratings for Dr. Stephen Greenberg

My experience with this Dr. started with a 3 hour delay before operation. I was told I would have no pain or discomfort but evidently something was wrong with the anesthesia and me and three others before me felt pain. The Dr became upset and he screamed at the staff to change the anesthesia, and again he screamed to them to use a different batch altogether. During this whole time the Dr had a needle in his hand close to my eye and I became very nervous. My operation (right eye cataract) was in April 2007. The pupil of my eye was suppose to go back to normal size but now in Nov. it still is larger then my left eye, and when I asked the Dr why he said "I don't know why" that made me lose faith in him so I went for a second opinion. This Dr said it was possible the muscle was damaged. The next day at follow up visit I met another patient who was operated on just before me and she told me she felt everything (great pain) and she would never go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Stephen Greenberg's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1967)