Ratings for Dr. Carol Powers

Rude and arrogant Only seen her a handful of times while I was pregnant before switching doctors

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Just wants to get the most money from you, has you make an appointment to only see you for 5 minutes. Then tells to make another appointment to see her again. Never on time, the only semi okay thing about this office is the staff is mostly nice

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

When I delivered my baby she was on call at home and when the nurses called her about my progression she got annoyed with them. When I was at 10cm she told the nurses not to call her again unless baby was crowning. Once baby was crowning she started driving to the hospital and was 10 minutes away. She yelled at my nurse for advocating for me. I ended up being traumatized by my experience and she had no concern for my feelings. I since have had two other babies through midwife in a different hospital and I will never return or suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Plan and simple, Dr Powers is rude. Totally disregarded everything we told her in our first visit. Read my wife's blood pressure wrong. Then once the nurse was done listening to the baby's heartbeat, we go into Dr Powers office and she hands us a paper and says see you in 4 weeks. No talk about next steps, no nothing. On top of that we would have had to see all (4) OBs in the office. I wouldn't trust her to deliver a puppy after our experience.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Powers has terrible bedside manor. I recently became pregnant and ended up miscarrying. I have never been pregnant before, so I have never experienced any of this. She did not explain anything to me, did not give me any options, just jumped right to conclusions without taking the extra steps to make sure I had actually miscarried before going any further. It was my very first ultrasound, and one ultrasound on my belly could have missed something; she was not understanding my concern with this. She only seemed to want yes or no answers from me about my family history and health care, did not let me talk or explain anything, and cut me off multiple times. She did not knock before walking in the rooms and always had a resident with her (that she never introduced to me). I would not recommend her at all!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Just had a Laproscopy done by her and everything went very well. She was very informative to my spouse and I was pleased with her overall.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

She is on the ball and very serious. but you feel very safe in her hands and she is willing to answer any question at any time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

knows what she is doing ,but will lisen to what you decide. she did my surgery i was so pleased with the results. barbara price

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

I felt she really didn't care about me as a person, nor the outcome of my pregnancy. I have been told the group she practices with balks when they receive a referal from another dr. for an OB patient.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Carol Powers's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI