Ratings for Dr. Shilpa A. Patel

Good doc. So friendly, clears all doubts...I recommend to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. S, Patel is a very thorough and knowledgable doctor. Between her and her partner Dr. Bhatia, they have meet all our attentive needs for our NewBorn Son Avi. If your the type of parents that need a doctors personal attention for thier child, I would recommmend DR. S Patel highly

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Patel is hands down the best! She is knowledgable, attentive and so caring! My kids are in great hands!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

A very thorough and good doctor. She is the best pediatrician I ever had. She takes time to check your child. Appointmnets are fast and very less waiting. Always on call when you need them.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Patel is awesome!! I kind of wish I could have her as my primary care. Her and her partner are available all the time. The best part is when you call, you don't get an answering service, you get them! Not to mention they actually remember your child and child's history. Love love love her!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Shilpa Patel is actually now located in Norwood, NJ. I will post her contact number shortly but want to say she is AMAZING. If you care about your child one bit, this is where you will take him/her. She has another partner also. Go here, the care is EXCEPTIONAL. So thorough and caring. Not a money hungry doctor like 99% of all other pediatricians who pump your kids full of shots for more money!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

She is a Super Pediatrician. The entire group of Doctors at Pediatricare in Fair Lawn are awesome! Very Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Shilpa A. Patel's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1995)