Ratings for Dr. Rafael Jimenez

Noone likes going to the doctors but my grandmother hated it until of course she found Dr. Jimenez. What a wonderful surprise! Her PCP had given a referral to another cardiologist but a friend of mine had strongly recommended Dr. Jimenez so we had it changed to him. Thank goodness. When we got there the receptionist had a few people in her window and kindly told us to sign in and she would be with us shortly. She was very kind and understanding. The nurse took us back put all our information in the computer. She helped my grandmother feel at ease. Then as they say, the best for last. Dr. Jimenez listened to my grandmother and asked her questions as if she were the only patient he had that day(and from the packed waiting room that was definitely not true). He made sure she understood everything he was explaining. She felt so confident about her care she even made her return appointment. That says it all for my grandmother! Thank you Dr. Jimenez and your kind staff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I never liked going to doctors but what a nice surprise this office was. I had just moved from out of state and I was referred by my mother who has seen Dr.Jimenez for years and I couldn't have made a better decision. I was greeted by a smiling receptionist and when my records weren't faxed over yet she turned to the girl on the left(who later I found out was the manager)and she picked up the phone and took care of it. The nurse who took me back was also friendly and then the doctor himself was the absolute best. So caring and attentive to my concerns. I feel I am in the best hands. Would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

It would be unfair to say anything good or bad about this Dr. Jimenez, I don't know him,but Ihave abad experience in visiting his office.First I sign my name the "lady" in the front desk ask me if I bring the lab. results , I didn't have because they never told me to bring it over.The "lady" told that I have to call my primary Dr. to fax the results because the Dr. would not see me without them, after a few minutes trying to communicate, she told me that my referral need a number and without that again the Dr. won't see me.I get upset and I give her back the business card and ask her to give back my I.D.Suddendly she she throw me the IDs. and told me that if I trow the card to her she will do the same thing.Well to resume the "LADY" was very rude.I would advise to any patient to be careful when you visit this office, and I would advise Dr. Jimenez to be more careful when you select your employees.

Submitted August 12, 2013

As an employee of Dr. R. Jimenez, I absolutely love working there. He, Dr. Sanchez-Valez and all the staff members are so kind, considerate, caring, and just over the top to help all their patients. Home away from home. What a wonderful, caring place to be. No if only other Dr's offices were of this caliber. Thank you Colleen (office manager) for all your trust.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Wonderful, love,love, love Dr Jimenez. Takes his time to spend with each patient. Addresses all of my mom's needs. He knows what he is doing. Very caring. He has a lovely bedside manor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

He has been my mother's doctor for 19 yrs he has saved her life in various ocations she suffer CHF and her heart is very weak has it beating one way or another he is kind and concerned.He never gives up on his patient no matter if they are terminar like my mother

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Jimenez is very patient with his explanations and makes sure you understand everything about your particular situation. I feel very confident with him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

THINKING SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG WITH MY HEART WAS FRIGHTENING, BUT AFTER MEETING WITH DR.JIMENEZ I FELT SO AT EASE. HE TOOK ALL THE TIME I WANTED TO EXPLAIN TO ME AND MY HUSBAND EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO KNOW AND PUT ALL OUR FEARS AT REST. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I FELT A DOCTOR CARED ABOUT ME AND NOT MY MONEY. THANK YOU DR. JIMENEZ!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Jimenez for several years now and have never trusted a Doctor more. He always listens to what I am telling him and takes his time with me. I have sent many family members and friends and they have never been disappointed. I wouldn't send anyone anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

He takes time to listen, well worth the wait in his office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Rafael Jimenez's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1986)