Ratings for Dr. Denise R. Mark

Horrible experience! Makes you wait for hours Or finally calls you at 11pm

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Mark is a life saver. She looks at the big picture including western and alternative drugs to assist patients obtain optimal health. Only doctor who could help me after thyroid crash when all others said, I should be feeling better. Now is helping me after surgery and steroids which messed my system up again. Yes, she is expensive because my insurance doesn't cover her. Yes, you can buy the supplements from her or you can buy them online too. The supplements however are very high grade and you will probably not find them at your local health food store. She reads TSH,T3,T4 to get complete picture and runs tests others doctors do not. She treats all glands, thyroid, adrenals, hormones. I've been going to her for 7 yrs. and sometimes wouldn't see her for a year, but I always come back because she's one in a million on how to get me back on track. I don't know if she's taking new patients. Her new policy is you have to check in every 6 mos. because she is so much in demand.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

The best doctor I've found. Knew how to treat me when no others could. Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable and able to use the best of western and alternative medicines. Has helped my husband and many of my friends as well when other doctors would have resorted to more drastic measures. I would be very sick without her. The only draw back is that you may not be able to get in. There is a long waiting list to see her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Misdiagnosed me for 6 years as having thyroid disease. Continued to get sicker and sicker and was treated for candida with LOTS of supplements. A REAL endocrinologist helped me and I no longer need ANY supplements. Watch out!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Marks is great, you have to wait, but it is worth it. She saved my life.Nick Kunst

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Very insightfull, definently knows her stuff. Well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

You have to wait to see theis MD, she takes as much time with you are you need...She orders labs that are not run of the mill, but provide a more conclusive result to determine the root of your health problems. She focuses on neurotransmitters and hormones and is at the forefront of this practice...brilliant woman...realistic as well...

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

No trained in endocrinology yet gives hormone RXs Sells a lot of supplements

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Denise R. Mark's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal