Dr. Imran Fayaz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Imran Fayaz

Dr Fayaz did surgery on me 05/01/17 best Dr around very caring and his staff id excellent and Jonas is wonderful to I highly recommend Dr Fayaz to anyone needing a Neuosurgeon .I have all the faith and trust in him

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

We are very pleased with dr fayaz he did a lamanectomy on my husbands back it has changed his life so much he actually sleeps now without all the pain

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Fayaz did a decompression (AKA Chiari surgery) on me. He and his entire staff were wonderful. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had been in extreme back pain for over 12 years and was refused by two orthopedic surgeons to operate since I had had 4 back operations 21 years ago (3 botched attempts to remove a bulging disc ending in getting a new doctor and a 10 hour surgery to fuse my L4-5, repair my cracked spine along with 7 nicks to my spinal sack). Dr. Fayaz not only fixed my back problems and removed scar tissue which had been causing some of my pain. I am 5 weeks out of surgery and have virtually no pain. Dr. Fayaz and his assistant Jonas explained all the possible issues and actually listened to my questions and helped my wife and I through the procedure. Having been under the care of a pain management doctor previously to the surgery my narcotic intake was very high due to my pain level being an 8 on a good day. Dr. Fayaz spoke with the specialist surgeon who had fused my back while I lived in California to complete his understanding of my previous surgeries and worked with my current pain management doctor to make me as comfortable as possible during my recovery period. During the hospital stay Dr. Fayaz controlled my pain management despite the hospital's internal doctor's attempt to over ride his medication instructions. I never thought I cold feel this good and be able to enjoy my life. His through attention to details and caring about me is very rare among surgeons of his caliber. My sincere thanks to him and his team.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Incredibly skilled surgeon. Listens to the patient and is very attentive to the quality of life post treatment. Is very conservative in treatment plans. Does not immediately jump to most extreme surgical procedures first. I highly recommend Dr Fayaz and his team!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Fayaz and his staff are wonderful. He has helped me so much and I felt great relief after my surgery. He seems to really care about my progress.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Fayaz is a wonderful and caring doctor! I went to him after about 3 years of trying to find relief from other doctors and resources for my neck pain. After evaulating me, he said the words I had been wanting to hear, "I can fix this problem". It has been almost a year since my surgery and I feel amazing. The best decision I ever made was to have the surgery recommended by Dr. Fayaz. He was very informative and I knew exactly what was going to happen and what was expected of me after the surgery. I have complete confidence in him and would highly recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I am a 76 year old abstract painter. When I first saw Dr. Fayez last March, I was loosing use of my right hand and arm, not a good outlook for a painter. After surgery (cervical spine) last summer, I am regaining full use and without the prior pain. Dr. Fayez attends both to your neurological problems and total health and well being. I cannot way enough good things about him. My family was also very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fayaz and his staff. They took very good care of us, taking the time to help us sort through our surgery questions, answered our questions/concerns and always treated us with great concern and dignity. I had a 2 level ACDF in my neck c5-c7. Anytime you have to have surgery it is stressful. Dr. Fayaz and his staff made the process much easier. They helped us through the recovery and always took their time with us which really put our minds at ease. The surgery went beautifully and we were very pleased with the results. We highly recommend Dr. Fayaz and His team. One visit to His office and you will discover that he is the right choice for your neurosurgery needs. Sincerely. Mignon & Bill Murrell

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Fayaz is very efficient and experienced; he is also very confident and his confidence extends to the patient and family. The operation he performed on my wife was a great success. We are very happy we met him when we really needed a surgeon of his caliber. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Imran Fayaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Brain & Spine Institute of North Houston was established in 2009 by Dr. Imran Fayaz, originally from Ontario, Canada. Dr. Fayaz is a neurosurgeon caring for patients in the Houston-area at his practice in The Woodlands, Texas. He is an experienced, board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in relieving back pain and neck pain for his patients. He helps patients with a wide variety of neck and back problems including surgical and non-surgical treatment of herniated discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and other spine conditions.

• English

• Back Pain
  • Low Back Pain
  • Neck pain
  • Cervical spondylosis
  • Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
  • Microdiscectomy