Ratings for Dr. Virginia Dedicatoria

The office did not schedule my appointment as a wellness visit so my insurance wouldn't cover the appointment and the office staff said they could do nothing to change it. Dr Dedicatoria wouldn't let me talk, kept talking over top of me. She uses outdated standards for thyroid testing and then refused to give me a referral for an endocrinologist and told me my thyroid was fine. Worst doctor I've even been to!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I don't care where u go there will allways be a wait. The doctor and her husband are very friendly efficent and proffesional :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Double books appts., Long wait times, will not get me a referal to the surgeon who operated on me instead wants to send me to a friend. Seems to be only interested in my money and not my health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

This Doctor overbooks. I arrived 40 mins early to fill out my paperwork and still had to wait 40 mins after my appt. She only spent 5 mins with me in the doctors room. When I went back for my follow-up after my labs. I arrived 5 mins early, I had to wait 1 hour before I was brought back to the doctors room, and then I waited another 15 mins before I walked out and requested a new Appt.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Virginia Dedicatoria's Credentials

• Fatima Coll Of Med, Valenzuela, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1983)