Ratings for Dr. Michell J. Mazouz

Dosen't know much, forgetful, wants frequent office visits just to make more cash. Have to wait 2 hours on avg in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Office assistant cancelled my appointment twice. I had to call back or fight to get another appointment. I arrived at my appointment early only to find a locked door and no one answering the phones. AVOID. CRAPPY!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

The office staff are totally incompetent and the office is a disaster. The doctor is nice enough but it's totally negated by his staff and operating procedure. On my most recent visit, I was prescribed a medication that is apparently a controlled substance, and the office staff didn't bother to get the doctor to sign the order so the script can't be filled. you would think they would know the laws regarding prescribing medications considering this is what they do, but apparently that's asking too much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

The stuffs are not professional at all. I am not going back there again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

The office staff is terribly unorganized and spacey. We have always had to wait an extended period of time for our appointments even when arriving early. The doctor is neither here nor there. He was friendly enough and seemed to be knowledgeable, but I was not impressed. One of his front desk assistants came to draw some labs, didn't wash her hands and had no confidence whatsoever. He responds fairly quickly with phone calls, and appointments are easy to get. Overall a very bizarre experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Mazouz attends to me using an HMO yet he always spends an adequate amount of time with me and shows genuine concern. He never rushes. He remembers your history and listens well. I've had many primary care physicians and he is the first with whom I feel I am really in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Michell J. Mazouz's Credentials

• Univ Rene Descartes (Paris V), Uer Cochin-Port Royal, Paris, France (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Illinois