Ratings for Janet Clewes

Dr. Clewes is very compassionate and very professional. I did not know what was going on and no idea of PTSD until I met Dr. Clewes. With her help, I was able to understand what has been going on with me. I was too distressed before I met her. I am so grateful to meet her. Many thanks, criselda

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

She is a very kind and compassionate woman. She helped me and my mom after mom was put into a nursing home. She actually even visited mom in the nursing home! Really helped my mom (and me) to adapt to our new reality.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Really listens and provides very thoughtful guidance

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Can't say enough about Dr. Clewes. So very very helpful to me. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Amazing...did not know that my lifelong issues of sadness and worries could be lessened and dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Clewes is remarkable. I was suffering from severe anxiety related to a motor vehicle accident and she was understanding kind, and helped me to develop effective coping strategies. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Janet has had an instrumental affect on my life and my relationship with myself and other people. She is extremely compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this Psychologist and I myself will likely continue.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have so helped by my treatment with Dr. Clewes. I have learned coping strategies for dealing with my symptoms of anxiety and depression. My life has become much improved.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She is by far the WORST Psychologist that I have ever been to in my life. Very unprofessional and has a bullying attitude. Extremely curt and not at all empathetic toward patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

very caring and insightful , greatly helped me and my wife resolve our marital issues and despression

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Janet Clewes's Credentials

Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
TRICARE