Ratings for Dr. Rey S. Agard

I have been a patient of Dr. Agard's for almost as long as his practice. I moved to Va for 12 of those years and during the first 3 years, I would ALWAYS come back to him because of his excellent medical knowledge, bedside manner and care and concern for his patients. Some of these late comments don't consider that when Dr. Agard is with a sick patient, they may need extra time. (he has a lot of senior patients) I don't like waiting either and YES all of our time is important, but this is something that puts Dr. A above the rest! I've even had to come back the same day due to this, but when you have THE BEST DOCTOR EVER, you do what you gotta do. If you are sick you'd want the same and he'd give you the same... I LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Agard is great. He listens and doesn't jump to conclusions of what may be the issue until fully testing. The staff and punctuality, on the other hand, is not as great. The staff is nice, but not exceptionally great. Sometimes when you're standing at the window to sign in or ask a question, they will continue their own personal conversation or meal right in front of the window. Expect to wait a good 30 minutes to an hour after your scheduled appointment to actually see the doctor. Also, be prepared to wait an extra 20-45 minutes for your prescription slip to be signed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have made two appointments with his office, on Main Street. Both times I arrived 5 - 10 minutes earlier and he the doctor(s) we running behind schedule 40 minutes to 1 hour. I find this very disrespectfull. Maybe they could schedule less appointments, this is not a commodity they are selling and other people's time is as valuable as theirs. I would NOT recommend this office to anyone. P.S. I gave a good for Knowledge because I could not submit this form without entering something rating for the field. In reality I left both times after a long wait. I will not come back to that office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

telephone stff not very friendly. hard to get a appoinment that day you call in with a problem.once you get passed the office staff Dr. Agard is a wonderful doc. listen's and is very helpful..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I love this doctor (his partner Dr. Kahlon is great too). He goes out of his way consistently to make sure you are OK and refers you to the best specialists. Very smart and great listener. However, his office staff is so rude and flaky that I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Rey S. Agard's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company