Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Oetjens

Dr. Oetjens is a great chiropractor. I have been to other chiropractors and he is the best that I have encountered. I didn't feel rushed and the adjustments he made gave great results. An initial fee of $65 was very reasonable and subsequent visits for $35 are also reasonable (I don't have insurance). Highly recommend!! The staff was also very helpful. My only recommendation is that they close the window so that their discussions are not heard so loudly in the waiting room. I am also sensitive to noise, so to me, the background music which was everywhere was not pleasant, but other people would probably not be bothered by it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

This doctor listens to you. He is very good in his practice ! He comes very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Oetjens is amazing. He has helped me and my children with allergy problems as well as aches and pains! He is always happy and listens to my concerns. I was hesitant about chiropractic care but so far I am amazed at what he has done for us. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Oetjens is an excellent doctor. He is always very friendly, always smiling, and cares about his patients. He always makes me feel better. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

He is very knowledgable and eazy to talk to. He is very good at fixing things in the least amount of return visits. He listenes to your problem and has a very reasuring manner. This Doctor is very gentle. He does not request that you have return visits unless they are absolutly necessary! He was able to fix my problem in amazingly fast time!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Kurt A. Oetjens's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monroe, MI