Ratings for Dr. Lucille C. Vega

Dr. Vega has always been very patient with me. She lets me finish what I am saying and is willing to look outside the box in treatment v.s. just pushing another medication. I feel like I am the only patient in the world when I am in the room with her because I never feel rushed. She will listen and try to get more background information as to why I am feeling this way. She is interested in more than just my symptoms of the day- she wants to explore what's going on in my life and other stressors that could be contributing to the issue at hand. Great doctor, great person, and likes to teach her patients as well. I am always learning something from her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I love Dr. Vega I pay cash out of pocket because I had Aetna and now have no insurance and I still would rather pay to see her than go anywhere else. I don't know which receptionist the otehr commentor was talking about I have been going to Dr. Vega for 6 years and Tammy the current receptionist has been there a while and she is such a sweet and helpful person I feel comfortable everytime I enter the office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Vega for several years and like her very much. Her current receptionist, however, is too brisk and borders on rude. I don't wish to be spoken to the way she does and if the Dr. doesn't do something about her, it's possible she may lose patients. I'm considering moving on.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

dr vega is extremely nice and well mannered. she makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Vega is an excellent doc.My husband + I highly recommend her.We have been going to her for 7 yrs.She is always available,helpful+caring with outstanding bedside manner! There is no better doc in RI!We love her!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Vega is great. I never have to wait long to be seen. When I am not feeling well I have always been able to get in that day or the next, depending on what time of day I called. She listens to everything I have to say and makes sure there are no other questions or concerns before I leave the room. She has the best bedside manner. I feel like I am visiting with a friend with the bonus that they can hopefully make me feel better. The office help is just as friendly and helpful as Dr. Vega. I have nothing negative to say. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr.Vega has been my family 's Dr for 7years now.We have 3 generations of us that she keeps in very good health!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Lucille C. Vega's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI