Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Greyson

Dr. Greyson has been a wonderful primary care doctor for me. After months of seeing specialists who had nothing to offer me, Dr. Greyson was able to diagnose a somewhat rare disorder that was causing me trouble. He worked with me to get all the additional testing and specialist evaluations needed. He does tend to run behind on appointments which can be a problem for me, but I feel the benefits of having him as a provider outweigh any of my small complaints.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

This was my gmas's dr. He brings shame to his profession. He hardly returned her calls and blew off her concerns. When she finally went into the hospital, he over-medicated her and wrote her off. Due to his prolonged neglect and incompetence, she found out she had stage 4 cancer. I was her only living relative and I asked that he keep me in the loop regularly. He never called or cared. Without notifying me, he had the nerve to send a bed-ridden, diaper wearing, and very sick woman home from the hospital in a taxi where she had no caregivers. To unbelievable to be true. Because I lived in another state,another woman had to help me. She found my gma in her home left for dead. This dr. then made a call to get her into a nursing home and never made contact again. The drs. in the nursing home were shocked at his choices in medical care, reported in HIS paperwork. She died 3 months later. After 30 yrs as her dr he never called me to offer his condolences, or bothered to attend her funeral.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Richard C. Greyson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)