Ratings for Dr. Tee Guidotti

He reminds me of "House" but with a much better bedside manner. I had seen many doctors before I got his name and no one could help me. After reading my file (on his time, not mine), he began to suspect a very rare genetic disorder that was being exacerbated by my workplace. He turned out to be right and had I not gone to see him I would still be suffering. Thank goodness for doctors who still do research.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I saw four doctors before I went to Dr. Guidotti with symptoms that no one else could explain. He diagnosed me with a toxic exposure which explained all my symptoms. His staff was unorganized and I waited 15 minutes but he was extremely kind and patient and had read my file before I arrived so he didn't have to review it on "my time."

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Staff is somewhat unorganized but nice. Dr. is extremely rude, ran 30 minutes late, and talked on his cell phone right in the middle of my eight minute appointment. I had to sit there listening to "I really love you snookums and I really mean it" blah blah blah. I wanted to vomit. The positive I take from this experience is it makes me appreciate my other doctors so much more.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Tee Guidotti's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental