Ratings for Dr. David L. Geffner

I've been very impressed with my care under Dr. David Geffner at UCLA/Westwood. Along with his extensive experienced and thyroid expertise, he was informative and patient with my questions, communicated issues well and had a very pleasant demeanor. I always felt he had my full care in mind. The testing he ordered helped clarify remaining concerns and his recommendations led to an excellent outcome. Dr Geffner returned my calls quickly, and kept me informed of my next steps. Scheduling went smoothly and everyone seemed to take extra steps to assist me. Dr. Geffner gave me an excellent referral to Dr. David Lu for thyroid nodule ablation treatment and since the nodule is now gone, I know Dr Geffner directed me to the best option for my case. I received the highest quality care, most advanced expertise and skill, with a sophisticated imaging facility at UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital and an excellent support team. I highly recommend Dr. David Geffner.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr gaffner was a good listener, kind and very knowledgable. I appreciated his help and care. He did not rush to medicate me. We made a plan to work on diet and exercise first. He seems like an intelligent person w ho can be trusted.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

He is the best dr i ever had. Very listening and taking time. Diagnosted and best explained what was wrong and gave best advise how to make me well

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. David L. Geffner's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1967)