Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

DR. Akhavan's office is more than an office; it is much like a community where the care givers really care about their patients. This attitude permeates outwardly to the patients. Everyone is extremely helpful and very willing to help in anyway they are able. I would highly recommend their spinal decompression therapy to anyone with a similar problem because it works; it is highly effective, non-invasive for treating slipped disc and sciatica. Improved mobility and reduced pain have been my most important improvements; this has re-established my independence: I can cook, dress, shop all by myself. I tried everything but surgery and Spinal Decompression was the only therapy that worked. Life was not fun. After the first 2 weeks of therapy, I was able to give up the drugs. Now I do my daily exercises given to me and I swim 5 times a week; Follow their advice, knowledge and information and you will have a full recovery. You will live again. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Unfortunately i did not have a good experience at this clinic with Dr. Akahavan. I got the impression that he is more concerned about having me go back as many times as possible in or der to charge me more, than he was for my health. My back pain is still as bad as it was when i first went after 6 visits. I do not recomment this clinic. There are other clinics that offer the same service with much better results.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

He is very deligint and very good adjustor, gentle care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

I cannot say enough good things that he has done for me. I had a serious back injury and my condition was getting worse and I wasn't getting much help til I met him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Ali R. Akhavan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.