Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

I've been to so many chiropractors and with dr Akhavan I have never felt pressured to keep coming back and I always appreciate his recommendations

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Ali Akhavan is the best! He fixes all my back pains

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great Chiropractor knowledgeable & helpful. I Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Very deserving of 5 stars. Dr. Akhavan has treated a number of issues for me on and off over the last 7 years with favorable results.. Always punctual, professional, courteous and genuinely caring. I would travel miles to receive his treatments. Fortunately it is only a 30 minute drive. Office staff over the years have been extremely pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

A very competent and knowledgeable Chiro. He is friendly and professional and I can recommend him completely if you are looking for a Chiropractor in North Vancouver.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Accommodating, knowledgeable, kind person, always improves my health by adjusting what is needed. I am highly recommending Dr Akhavan.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Akhavan have been so positive. A number of years after a serious leg injury and complicated surgery I was still experiencing pain and mobility problems. Using active release treatment he was able to relieve those issues four or five years ago, and I have been pain free and completely mobile since then simply by keeping up the stretching routine that he showed me and popping in a couple times a year for a "tune up". He is always personable, friendly, and helpful, taking the time to explain what your issues are and what you can do to alleviate them. So grateful to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Akhavan for 10 years. He is 100% deserving of a 5 star rating for punctuality, helpfulness and knowledge. He maintains detailed notes of your visits, takes time to listen and genuinely cares. His assistant Janica is most pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend Ali and his practice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

One of the best Chiropractors I've ever been to. Very knowledgeable and cares about your well been. Very helpful receptionist and try her best to get you an appointment at your best convenience. I highly recommend Ali and his practice!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Akhavan for almost 4 years for decompression treatments. I know that I will never be "cured" as I have osteo arthritis in my lower back which has caused considerable disability and problems with my sciatic nerve. However, I can live my life to the full (I am 76 years old) and carry on my day to day activities, something I could not do before my treatments. I thoroughly recommend him, bearing in mind that your degree of disability will be a contributing factor to the success of the treatments.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Ali R. Akhavan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients