Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

After suffering from Sciatica and 4 bulging disks for 5 years no conventional treatment was working to relieve my pain. Working with Dr. Akhavan after 6 spinal decompression treatments I was pain free, after 12. Treatments my symptoms have disappeared. I highly recommend Dr. Akhavan and his staff to anyone who can benefit from his treatments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Akhavan for over 10 years, he is very professional and the chiropractic treatments are excellent. I am very appreciative of receiving treatments at his office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My family has been using chiropractic as regular medical intervention for the last 50 years. I have never had better treatment than at Grande Family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Akhavan for close to 4 years this upcoming May. He's provided nothing but exceptional care for my lower back injury. I got recommended to see a Chiropractor who specializes in ART (Active Release Therapy). My quality of life has increased tremendously and I can stay active and do the sports I love. Not only does he provide professional care and help but he's very personal and makes the experience easy. Thanks again for all your help-Jens

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I recently began seeing Dr. Akhavan after an MVA, and my experience has been extremely positive. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and he was successful in treating my whiplash and frozen shoulder injuries. He also doesn't pressure you into making superfluous appointments. I will be returning again in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Akhavan and his practice if you are looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Akhavan has been most helpful over the past 7 years. I have had decompression therapy as well as chiropractic adjustments and have benefit most times by all. He is always of a good nature and seems genuinely interested in helping.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Akhavan for over five years. Dr. Akhavan always amazes me at his ability to treat injuries and pain such that I am able to fully and quickly heal. He is highly professional, knowledgeable, proressive and personal. If you have pain of any sort, I strongly recommend you see him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have been to a lot of other chiropractors and Dr. Ali is by far the best one, I suffer from chronic neck pain and his adjustments are amazing.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Excellent treatment. I got positive results immediately . He challenges you to push through barriers and make more progress. I like that aggressive mindset.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Akhavan for 15 years to treat multiple injuries due to 2 MVA's. He is professional, knowledgeable, respectful and always willing to accommodate last-minute emergencies. I would not be able to have good quality of life if I could not count on having adjustments which allow me to be mobile and work. He is cooperative, empathic and really cares about you as a person and not just as a client. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to try a more natural approach to dealing with migraines. herniated disks, OA, sciatica, etc. His treatments have allowed me to lower my pain meds significantly which is important to my health also. Michelle is polite, supportive and will go out of her way to help book last-minute appointments to fit your needs! Best chiropractor in the North Shore!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Ali R. Akhavan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare