Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Akhavan

I have been going to see Dr. Akhavan for 15 years to treat multiple injuries due to 2 MVA's. He is professional, knowledgeable, respectful and always willing to accommodate last-minute emergencies. I would not be able to have good quality of life if I could not count on having adjustments which allow me to be mobile and work. He is cooperative, empathic and really cares about you as a person and not just as a client. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to try a more natural approach to dealing with migraines. herniated disks, OA, sciatica, etc. His treatments have allowed me to lower my pain meds significantly which is important to my health also. Michelle is polite, supportive and will go out of her way to help book last-minute appointments to fit your needs! Best chiropractor in the North Shore!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Akhavan is very thorough in applying treatment. He asks for comments during the treatment process to make certain the application is helpful. The doctor and his staff are very cheerful and are pleasant to visit when help is needed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Five star review for one of the best experiences I have had at a chiropractor I've had. Skeptical, all Dr A asked was that i trust and do my part during the rehabilitative process. I am convinced this treatment kept me from having to have a second surgery and thankful for the knowledge!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I had never been to a chiropractor prior to my first visit to Dr Akhavan, five years ago. Since then I have needed his expertise periodically. Every visit he addresses my needs gently, kindly, and professionally, with warmth and a thorough knowledge base. I have highly recommended him to many since. Well worth seeing!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I've been to so many chiropractors and with dr Akhavan I have never felt pressured to keep coming back and I always appreciate his recommendations

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Ali Akhavan is the best! He fixes all my back pains

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great Chiropractor knowledgeable & helpful. I Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Very deserving of 5 stars. Dr. Akhavan has treated a number of issues for me on and off over the last 7 years with favorable results.. Always punctual, professional, courteous and genuinely caring. I would travel miles to receive his treatments. Fortunately it is only a 30 minute drive. Office staff over the years have been extremely pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

A very competent and knowledgeable Chiro. He is friendly and professional and I can recommend him completely if you are looking for a Chiropractor in North Vancouver.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Accommodating, knowledgeable, kind person, always improves my health by adjusting what is needed. I am highly recommending Dr Akhavan.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ali R. Akhavan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients