Ratings for Dr. Louis-Philippe Germain

Very professionnal and perfectionnist. Just love my rrsults. This has changes my life

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He was very rude from the moment he walked in the door almost 3 hours after the scheduled appointment. He went straight in to talking without asking any questions and then complained that some information was missed but I had not been given the chance to tell him. He questioned my decision to go to three different hospitals for opinions and when I told him that all 3 hospitals were the same distance from my home he questioned it even though I'm the one who lives there. He was unable to give any reason to why I could not move my thumb after injuring it at work. I was in a lot of pain and he didn't do anything about. I am going to get a second opinion and not come back to this doctor again. Very awful service not friendly or professional at all. Just terrible.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Germain was very professional in fixing my husband's finger after an accident that amputated part of it. We will be seeing him for a post op appointment, hope all will be well.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Très déçu!! Dr. Germain a arrêté de me donner du bon service dès que tout avait été payé. Il s'intéresse à vous au début, à vos questionnements, etc., mais dès que tu as eu ton opération et qu'il y a des complications, il ne veut pas du tout t'aider. J'ai eu quelques complications suite à une opération et il n'a pas voulu me donner de rendez-vous. Il m'a dit de m'arranger avec mon médecin de famille.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Amazing surgeons. I got a breast augmentation one year and a half ago and I couldn't be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I went to see Dr.Germain because a friend had fixed her tummy which wasn't successfuly done by another plastic surgeon. She praised his work and has returned for other procedures. I just had a tummy tuck, my breasts listen and implants. I can honestly say that he professional, soft spoken, and gave what I think was his honest opinion as he explained each procedure and my options. The results were absolutely 100%. If you follow what he says you need to do after surgery, you are going to be completely satisfied. I had a little infection on one of my breasts where a stitch had melted off before healing. I believe that this was my fault because you are given pain killers and antibiotics. I only took half of the antibiotics...then I got the infection. I started taking them again, and it started healing the very next day. Hindsight, I should of called the office when I saw I was infected but I didn't. I was told I could call for advice and assistance if I had any concerns. I would confidently recommend him. Excellent work. Surgery was early September 2016.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Je suis allée le voir pour une augmentation mammaire. Voulant quelque chose de très naturel et n'ayant presque rien avant de le faire, j'étais très nerveuse à l'idée que le résultat pourrait être '' fake ''. Cependant, le résultat est incroyable. Très bon docteur, professionnel, je recommande.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Germain a corrigé mon asymétrie mammaire et augmenté mes seins de 34A à 34DDD ils sont tout simplement parfait. Dr Germain est très attentif aux besoins de ses patients. Merci je recommenderais à n'importe qui

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

he is kind and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I'm 2 days post breast augmentation surgery and I can't believe how amazing they look!! He explained carefully sizing to ensure I would be happy. His bedside manner is amazing!Staff is amazing and all knowledgeable. So worth going through! Second day post I was able to go for a walk with my husband and feel more confident already.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015