Ratings for Dr. Louis-Philippe Germain

I went to see Dr.Germain because a friend had fixed her tummy which wasn't successfuly done by another plastic surgeon. She praised his work and has returned for other procedures. I just had a tummy tuck, my breasts listen and implants. I can honestly say that he professional, soft spoken, and gave what I think was his honest opinion as he explained each procedure and my options. The results were absolutely 100%. If you follow what he says you need to do after surgery, you are going to be completely satisfied. I had a little infection on one of my breasts where a stitch had melted off before healing. I believe that this was my fault because you are given pain killers and antibiotics. I only took half of the antibiotics...then I got the infection. I started taking them again, and it started healing the very next day. Hindsight, I should of called the office when I saw I was infected but I didn't. I was told I could call for advice and assistance if I had any concerns. I would confidently recommend him. Excellent work. Surgery was early September 2016.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Je suis allée le voir pour une augmentation mammaire. Voulant quelque chose de très naturel et n'ayant presque rien avant de le faire, j'étais très nerveuse à l'idée que le résultat pourrait être '' fake ''. Cependant, le résultat est incroyable. Très bon docteur, professionnel, je recommande.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Germain a corrigé mon asymétrie mammaire et augmenté mes seins de 34A à 34DDD ils sont tout simplement parfait. Dr Germain est très attentif aux besoins de ses patients. Merci je recommenderais à n'importe qui

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

he is kind and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I'm 2 days post breast augmentation surgery and I can't believe how amazing they look!! He explained carefully sizing to ensure I would be happy. His bedside manner is amazing!Staff is amazing and all knowledgeable. So worth going through! Second day post I was able to go for a walk with my husband and feel more confident already.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Germain did my breast augmentation. I could not have imagined a better outcome! I am ridiculously happy I chose him to do my surgery. His staff is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. His facilities are state of the art! Since my surgery 3 of my girlfriends have booked with him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I saw Dr. Germain three years ago for a breast reduction. Had an enlarged left breast, I explained in detail what my issues were. He was busy looking at his I Phone, I told him if it was an urgent issue I could leave the room, he immediately put the IPhone away. I am still unsatisfied with the work done, still can not buy a proper bra, one breast is a D the other a C.I did see him and his partner , but was told that I was a systemic and my breast were done to be natural. I would not have it done knowing this going into the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done over a year ago and am very satisfied with my results. I was afraid that my implants were going to be too big but Dr germain assured me that it would be fine and he was right! I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend Dr germain. Very easy to talk to and approach

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

J'ai eu un lift et une augmentation mammaire il y a 3 ans et je suis toujours très satisfaite des résultats... pas eu de problèmes depuis l'opération. Bravo dr!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Médecin consulté pour les soins de ma peau,ce fut un désastre,médecin imbu de lui même qui se prend pour quelqu'un d'autre.Coût exorbitant et aucun résultats et même pire après. J'ai dû faire appel à un spécialiste de la peau pour corriger et résoudre mon problème . Méfiez vous et éloignez vous de ce dr.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015