Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Cichon

He was a wonderful doctor to me throughout the whole time, i was Dr Cichon was my Doctor. An did a wonderful job on my surgery, while he and his staff took care of me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

If you use this doctor make sure you do not have Jeffrey Ender as you Anes. my sister died from an overdose with a minor shoulder surgery 4 years ago. Jeffrey Ender should be disbarred.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

On November 22, 1995 I was hit, head-on, by a **** driver. After lying, open to the bone for a month, with an open compound fracture to right ankle and dead tissue around my right ankle, my HMO finally referred me to Dr. Cichon. Dr. Cichon, and staff, wasted no time getting me into surgery and I still have my right leg and mobility today. During my months in rehab he visited me and monitored my care. His staff obtained a plastic surgeon to seal the wound following orthopedic surgery. I owe my life and limb to Jesus and Dr. Cichon's expertise.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Jeffery cichon performed knee surgery on me and it was wonderful, I recommended my mom for her knee surgery and she is doing phenomenal, I recommend t this Dr. He does a great job all around. From,Mirna and Nelly

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This Doc knows his stuff. He listens to you and will answer your questions. Tops

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Cichon is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He performed rotator cuff surgery on me and did an excellent job. He answers all questions and is extremely personable. He is an excellent doctor and an outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Cichon has taken wonderful care of my mom, with three different injuries! Each and every appointment, Dr. Cichon has been so attentive to all her concerns and questions, and was incredibly helpful with her disability forms and anything else we needed. The staff is friendly and the nurse was so knowledgable about the follow-up physical therapy. I highly highly recommend him! We've been seeing him (off and on) for about 8 years!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey P. Cichon's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1979)