Ratings for Dr. Richard Lee

Dr. Lee is the "Marcus Welby" of neurology. He was interested in my problem and quickly sought a resolution. He and his staff are helpful and dedicated to problem solving. One of the best docs I've ever been to! NLB

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. lee ordered me to take a test to check my blood flow, I asked how much it would cost me he would not tell me , he seemed insistant that I should take these tests in his office. I was told it would not cost much, so I finally took them. I asked him what the results were and he barely said anything abut them . 6 months later he billed me $261 and would not agree to a fair price. he is now suing me for the money and he even hired lawyers. I never wanted to take the tests

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

he interrupts me when i talk and tells me that i'm not listening when the problem is that he doesn't listen! i agree with the bad reviews here. don't go to him. very rude. tried to tell me i had a disease i didn't have before he even talked to me or examined me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

What Can i say about DR Richard Lee.I had a sleep disorder and was referred to Dr. Lee. The office office was less than impressive. My wife came along with me and tried to say a few things and ask questions. He completely cut her off with rudeness. Had sleep study and no call from dr. lee office and i tried to call for 3 months. Every time i called it went to voice-mail.After countless call and voice-mails left, i threatened to file complaint with attorney General office. I was called back within 30 minutes and was advised that i needed cpac machine. No reason given why it took so long.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I did not have a good experience with this Dr. His bedside manner is very cold. I felt like he was very dismissive, and downplayed my issues. He scoffed at the terms I used to describe my symptoms, and rolled his eyes several times. I have been much happier with another Neurologist I found here locally. I am sure Dr Lee is capable of treating me, however, I just didn't appreciate his condescending tone and rude demeanor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

The staff was amazing. The ladies at the front desk were hepful and friendly. I only waited 5 minutes. Dr. Lee was competent and valued my input and concerns and quickly made my diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

wow. is this guy for real is he the best kept secret in vegas? he doesent double book and it seems he schedules 30 min for each patent. he is prompt and very knowlegable. he diagnosed me when 5 other neuros were stumped. finally he asked how I was doing emotionally. if you live in vegas you have to appreciate what a rare find he is.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Lee spent 45 mins with me and I waited about 5 minutes to see him. I will continue going to his office for my headache treatment. Very happy w/ him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Richard Lee's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal