Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Forman

We have two children seeing this dr since birth. We are very happy with his knowledge and both Drs are always available 24/7. I don't believe my children have been giving antibiotics unless totally necessary which has been twice in two years for my son and never for my daughter so far.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

In our experience with Dr. Forman and his partner we found that they use extremely aggressive immunization schedules for infants, they were very quick to prescribe antibiotics and by our account overuse them, in a 10 month period the prescribed antibiotics at least 8 times. Additionally, the communication between doctors is quite poor. For example, one night we called when our infant had a very high fever, Dr. Forman was on call and told us to give her both Tylenol and Motrin. My wife is a nurse and we both found this very odd, we were both on the phone with him and made him confirm this twice before proceeding. The next day in the office, is partner said that the two drugs should never be given together. By the time our daughter was about 18 months old, her health was getting worse and worse and she began to have petite mal seizures. We finally got out of this practice. 1 ½ years later, our daughter in now healthy.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

My kids love this practice, very efficient and friendly. They have a great webiste too!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Andrew J. Forman's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA