Ratings for Dr. Darren L. Lehnert

Excellent, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. Highly recommended. There is a reason he is often picked as the #1 OBGYN doctor by 417 magazine. Fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Lehnert is hands down the best! He has been my OB for years and took care of us my whole pregnancy, my first and so I had a million questions each time! He never rushed me or made me feel dumb for asking! My husband also really likes him too and never missed an appointment either! So professional yet caring, compassionate and funny! Great sense of humor and makes you feel so comfortable. He feels like family to us and we were so bummed he didn't get to deliver our son! I cried (actually bawled) when I went into labor bc I knew he was miles away on vacation! Great guy does equal great doctor! Love him and everyone I know that was fortunate enough to use him, speaks highly of him. Even my son's pediatrician (whom Dr. Lehnert referred me to, who is amazing!!!)says he's the only OB that she works with that she has never heard a bad word about! Made the whole experience so wonderful and memorable!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Great Doctor!! He was very knowledgable and very helpful in answering my questions and doing procedures. Very satisfied!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Love Dr. Lehnert. He delivered my first child in 2008 and I would still have him for my second child, but insurance has changed and now I have to use Cox. Anyway, Dr. Lehnert is great, my husband likes him and didn't miss any appointments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Lehnert is a wonderful doctor. I was a high risk pregnancy and he went out of his way to talk with other doctors about my pregnancy to make sure I had the best care possible. His nurse, Leah, is also wonderful. She is very caring and always willing to help. I absolutely love this doctor and his nurse and all of my children will be delivered by him. I've known several people who have seen him and they all feel the same way. You can't go wrong by going to Dr. Lehnert!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Very personable. Dr. Lehnert will spend time with you explaining and making you feel comfortable. I appreciate his demeanor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Very approachable...cares about patients...I HATE doctors and I would recommend Dr. Lehnert.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Great personality; great bedside manner. Very easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I would not recommend thid doctor to anyone that has troubled pregnancy or high risk! I felt during our first visit he was rude and uncaring because he knew I was high risk! Told me on the way out " She you next time if everything goes ok" rude.well I miss carried and I called his nurse Leah and she is one rude uncaring nurse! never even showed any sign of caring for me and how I was feeling!!! rude rude rude girl! I do not recomend!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

He is fantastic! I've never waited more than 15 minutes on him ( unless he's delivering a baby). He is SO nice and is genuinely concerned and listens to any and all questions I have. I had to switch to him with this, my 3rd, baby, and I'm so glad I found him! I had Dr. Keith Williams, with Cox ( who was also amazing), but Lehnert has NEVER had me waiting for over an hour, like I had happen so many times with Keith. I strongly recommend Dr Lehnert. He's amazing!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Darren L. Lehnert's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1994)