Ratings for Dr. Shafik Ahmad

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I had the misfortune of going to this criminal once. That was enough. He insisted on $800 in advance as earnest money for a special treatment. After talking for less than an hour, during which he mostly talked about what a great Dr. HE was, it became clear to me that he was not going to give me the treatment he had promised. I asked for my money back to go elsewhere. He said that I owed him $500 for the "consultation". This man asked me questions for about 5 min. and talked about himself the other 40 min. Maybe $50 would have been fair.I left with the $300 I could get back. DO NOT EVER GIVE THIS MAN CASH or anything in advance. My regular M.D. upon hearing this story said he belonged in jail. How prophetic. Look, just because he only robs or molests 25% of his patients doesn't make up for the fact that he is horrible person and a criminal. Of course he acts affectionate, smiles a lot, seems very sympathetic. That's what con men do.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Everything the ladies said about the doctor is true, he's right where he belongs in jail. He said he was trying to loss weight. He also told me I looked like his ex not sure how to take that now..........

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I am one of the many women that this doctor abused in his office. Now that he has been arrested for hiring a hit man to kill his ex-wife, I hope the OH BD of Med will finally pull his liscence. Is he still able to practice while awaiting his trail?

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Unsure abou this doctors care but I do know I saw an article in the Dayton Daily News not too long ago that he was arrested for putting a hit on his ex-wife and try to have her killed. Not sure if he has been indicted as of yet.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

OMG!! He was just arrested today for conspiracy to commit murder. He allegedly hired a hit man to kill his ex-wife!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Ok to see if your a man! On the first, second and third appt.s he hit on me as well! I told him I was happily married for many years on the first appt.! He's close to my home, and I needed a new Family dr. After several months & many "follow up appts.", he felt I needed & charged me LOTS of $ (cash!), I'd had enough! The last appt. I waited forever to see him, he had me alone in the room for over 20 min.s to fill out a work physcial paper for me! He kept making obnoxious comments, I grabbed my paper & left. He took my $ BEFORE seeing him, didn't fill out my paper & I won't go back! Wished someone had warned me! Tries to get you to have MANY tests done at his office BEFORE he'll see you as dr.! Like hearing,chest x ray,EKG, blood,etc.. Then collects your $ over 2 appts. THEN you can have him as family dr., and the FUN begins! Staff nice, unaware I'm sure!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I had been a patient of Dr. Ahmad's since I moved to the area 3 years ago, and felt neutral about him at best. He always runs VERY late, and his diagnosis and treatment are only so-so. However, I recommended that my daughter go to him when she moved in with us after college, because he was close by. HE ASKED HER FOR A DATE ON HER FIRST OFFICE VISIT! What kind of a doctor does that? Needless to say, I don't go to him any more.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Ahmad for about 15 years and we think he is the bes dr. and person we have met.For you people that think he is coming on to you,you must have not been around anyone with a caring heart...Wake up..he is a wonderful person and caring Dr. that is very rare to find....

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Shafik Ahmad's Credentials

• Univ Of Jos, Fac Of Med Sci, Jos, Plateau, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente