Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Highfill

Best doctor and doctor's office I've been to! Explained everything to me, patiently, as I didn't understand much and I had many questions. I would put my life or children's lives in Dr. Gary Highfill's hands before anyone else! Thank you for treating my family as if they were your own!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Best experience in a doctor's office. Dr. Highfill and his nurses cared for me like they might their own family.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Byron Erstine referred me to Dr. Gary R. Highfill, but I was told he wouldn't see me. Apparently, Dr. Erstine referred all his patients to Dr. Highfill when he was preparing to transfer to New Mexico. I was told by Dr. Highfill's staff that I would need to continue treatment at Cooper Clinic even though Dr. Erstine referred me to him. I've never heard of a doctor refusing to take care of a patient referred to them. Stressed to the max and crying buckets. ~ Ms Violet

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Highfill did a fast and fantastic job. Little to no bleeding from tonsillectomy and his office called to check on me after the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

We went to see Dr. Highfill after battling chronic ear infections with my 2 year old son. We chose Dr. Highfill partly due to positive online reviews and the availability for his office to schedule an appt quicker than any other ENT doctor. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. His staff was very friendly and efficient. We found Dr. Highfill very calming, informative and emphathetic. We had our procedure this morning at Sparks and everything went wonderful. The entire Sparks staff (from Accounting to RN's, etc) were great. The surgery was on time and we were informed of each step in the process and what to expect. Again, Dr. Highfill was very informative, positive and calming. We would certainly recommend him and his office!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Excellent,informative,caring doctor that excels in his trade. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Highfill removed lesions from my vocal cords and answered all the question I had about surgery and after surgery explained to my family what he did in surgery also what was expected of me the next few weeks to have a successful recovery. Very down to earth and caring doctor. I've had two appointments at his office and seen Dr. within 5 minutes of appointment. The office staff and nurses in his office are very professional, caring, and friendly. Considering the circumstances of surgery I trusted in knowledge of Dr. Highfill and had no worries and the outcome was very successful. Kathy S.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Highfill repaired my deviated septum and maxillary sinuses. He was very pleasant and my family said that he was very informative and cordial in their post-op conference with him. Recommended for any ENT need.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

He was very nice and explained everything to me. I thought he was GREAT!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

He is knowledgeble, but does not inform the patient of much. Poor communicator.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Gary R. Highfill's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)