Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Kriner

Dr kriner is an excellent physician. He takes the time and pays attention to the details of your entire medical history to coordinate your care. I am extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Kriner performed my c-section last year (it was my second one) and I was very happy with the outcome of my surgery. My baby was born healthy with no complications and I recovered nicely. All of my prenatal and postnatal appointments went smoothly and I felt very comfortable around him throughout. My only complaint is that I never saw him after delivery until I went to my 6 week check-up. Another OB from the practice oversaw me in the hospital, but I would've appreciated knowing that Dr. Kriner wasn't going to be around to see me afterward. Overall, I would definitely use him again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

This is the best doctor around. He just delivered my baby boy about a week ago. I did have a long labor but was able to have a successful delivery because of his patience and caring demeanor. We need more doctors in the world like Dr. Kriner. I am so thankful that he is my doctor and I will only see him at the practice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Has been my Dr. for over 11 years. Is dedicated, compitent and very caring. Was new to the practice that had delivered my 1st child when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Worked with me to insure VBAC delivery of my 2nd child, even when more senior Dr.s at his new practice insisted that C-section was the only alternative. Through the years has diagnosed and helped me through several scary health issues; questionable cervical spots, abnormal mamogram findings, and uterine fibroids. Was instrumental in helping me receive insurance coverage for mamography prior to the age recommended by the American Cancer Society due to my personal risk factors. I trust and respect Dr. Kriner. He doesn't take no for an answer from superiors or insurance companies and is truly a patient advocate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

He did not ignore potential life threatning issues during my pregnancy. Knowledgeable of Hyperemesis Gravidarum . . . aggressive and proactive in treating it. One of the best Ob/Gyns I've gone to. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Ronald M. Kriner's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union