Ratings for Dr. Michael BLUM

This is not a dentist but I criminal! They do spotty general cleanings and then tell your insurance that they did something else and charge you a co pay as well as getting paid from insurance for things that were never done. They get your credit card and force charges for procedures never rendered or performed. I woke up to a $5650.00 charge forced onto my card. All we did was a fifteen minute general cleaning!!!I am filing a law suit. Meeting with my attorney tomorrow.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with many friendly smiles! I'm glad I found this place! All the staff are kind and friendly and make a visit to the dentist as pleasant as possible. Javier does a great job at all my visits and Dr. Blum has guided me - through his expert staff to fix an old problem with loose teeth that no-one else figured out. I'm now back to a perfect smile!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Great dentist. Very friendly office staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010