Ratings for Dr. Ghassem Vakili

One of the common comments is that Dr. Vakili takes time with his patients- SO TRUE! His staff has been with him for years and they are excellent. I have nothing but the highest praise for him and his practice. One thing to add- as a plus size woman I have never felt belittled and LOVE the fact that they still use cloth gowns and they have plus-size gowns! Any other plus size ladies know how important this is :)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Never had more faith and trust in a Dr as I had with Dr vakili. Brought me up from some rough times. Delivered my baby girl after losing my 6-month old son two years prior. He said"this is you precious baby girl and she's yours to keep❤️And the Lord has been good to me, I've had her for 28 years

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Vakili and his staff ARE THE best. I have been going to this office forever and will so upset and closes his doors. I must laugh at the comment below about the office having the "shirtless buff guy poster" in the exam room ........ it's a JOKE. All women know how awkward these check ups can be and all the staff is/was trying to do is give us something to look at and laugh while we're staring at the ceiling. Nothing sexual about it for sure ... it's a joke and way to get our minds off the procedure. He delivered my three children and my daughter also goes to him :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I just love Dr. Vakili - He delivered all my children 2 were twins. My 23 yr old daughter goes to him and loves him as much as I do. I only wish he was younger lol I don't know what I'll do when he retires. Best Dr. ever!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

The best Doctor around ! He's been my doctor over 20 yrs. He always take for his patients, I won't change him for no other doctor. Maria Santiago

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best Doctor and the sweetest I've ever had! He's been my doc for 30+ years.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Doc was right on point he is amazing been going since 2000 th for all you do and your staff is awesome .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

love this doctor

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Great doctor! Great staff! Very patient & answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2014

The doctor himself is okay, but his office staff, though mostly kind, keeps messing up my lab tests. During my last visit I specifically asked them not to mistakenly send my lab test to LabCorp AGAIN. They did. So for almost a year now I have been hounded by LabCorp for charges that aren't rightfully mine. They've now threatened to send my debt to collections, which will effect my credit. I struggle to pay student loans off in an attempt to save my credit and his office puts me in even more debt that may effect my credit, all because of their own mistake. Also, they have posters of buff shirtless men above their examining tables. That is creepy. It's supposed to be a doctor's appointment, not something sexualized in any way. I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Ghassem Vakili's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1962)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE