Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Bean

for ten years he has been grate no problems and takes time with each problem we may have

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I was sick and one doctor told me it was a virus he couldn't help. I went back a week later, saw Bean, and he said I had pneumonia. He got me in for an x-ray and on meds the same same day. On another occasion I had a problem that a fancy specialist couldn't help. I went back to Bean and now I'm good. This guy is the most underrated doctor in town. Every problem I've had he's fixed without being heavy handed or doing more tests than necessary. He listens and takes care of the problem in a low key but effective manner. He talks to you like a real person. You can get an appointment without waiting a month. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Bean was my doctor for 10 years and if we bumped into each other at the cleaners he wouldn't have a clue to who I am. Not what you want in your doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Bean shows a pragmatic yet understanding approach to general health. Over the past 14 years he has referred me on a number of occasions to specialists, and in one instance wrote a second referral when I voiced discomfort with the initial practitioner. His manner is pleasant, his knowledge broad, and he shows willingness to discuss and explain diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

i have seen this doctor for many years and insists all im having is panic attacks

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Mark S. Bean's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1974)