Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. Rubin

Dr. Rubin has served my parents, children, and myself. He is excellent at giving solutions to try before having tests. Dr. Rubin has the most wonderful bedside manner which many doctors fail to use today. It is my pleasure to recommend him to my family, friends, and those looking for a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Wow, Dr. Rubin was one of my best doctors. He listened to what I had asked for, explained to me what he was doing, as well as why he was doing it, did not make me feel rushed, and encouraged questions. He gave me complete testing choices, laid out all of the options before me, and even suggested doing research for me that I had not even thought of. He was willing to think outside the box. (Also I needed to reschedule and the staff was cool with that). He also has evening hours which was useful, and was able to do the endoscopy and colonoscopy in house, which went smoothly. I would very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I was billed incorrectly and tried many times to clear the mistake. After one and a half years, I am still unable to clear up the mistake. The front office manager is rude and unhelpful! The supporting staffs are incompetent! The most frustrating experience EVER!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

DR Rubin knows his stuff worked with my son and thanks to him my son received the best care available to him kind and considerate to his patience will take emergencies as soon as you call and very thorough in his explanations of whats going on i would recomend him to anybody

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

DR. RUBIN TOOK ME IN AN EMERGENCY AND QUICKLY DIAGNOSED APPENDICITIS. HE RUSHED ME TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A CAT SCAN FOR CONFIRMATION AND I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A RUPTURED APPENDIX. I HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY .DR. RUBIN SAVED MY LIFE . HE IS A GENIOUS. DR HAGEN

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

found dr rubin very caring and thoughful.very competent.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dear Dr. Rubin, When a VERY sick patient needs your attention, let them have an appointment!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Can't stand this doctor! He is dangerously medicine happy and its all he talks about. He believes that medicine can fix anything and everything and he doesnt care how much or how many he prescribes you. Its disgusting! My mom use to go to him, but it wasnt thbat we found this out until we found out that i had an illness. Then i got pregnant and thank god i didnt listen to his pill popping rants because i could have done some terrible harm to my daughter's life taking all those drugs that he thought was "fine". Im sure he wouldnt say that to his wife or daughter if they were carrying a child. and on top of it all his staff was confusing my medical files with others and calling me to make sure i was taking certain pills that i wasnt even prescribed! CRAZY!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Rubin is excellent. I have used him off and on for the past 5 years. He takes the time to explain procedures and answers all questions. I have no compaints.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

This Doctor is more interested in his face lifts. He does not answer your calls. Also, he never checked my results and I had cancer.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Kenneth P. Rubin's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1975)