Ratings for Dr. Marc W. Levin

Dr. Levin has been my my doctor for 8 years he is very professional...he may seem cold,but that is his perfectionism...he is the best in his field and if you can see him, it is a privilege ....yes he is never on time,but who is..........he checks me thoroughly and carefully........if you have to wait, then read his credentials and get over it.........I have been to the Pottsville office and Allentown ....both are extremely first class........Thank you and the staff is super professional also....Barbara

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Marc Levin is an outstanding doctor. He is very caring and extremely gifted in his field. My entire family has seen him for the past 10 years and he is an excellent doctor. I have referred him to many friends and family. He detected early, state 1 melanoma in my husband and he has removed many precancerous lesions from me and my children. He is respected and takes as much time as needed with his patiets. I cannot say enough about his personal interest and care for each patient. He is busy and helps many patients. The wait may be 10 - 25 minutes but it is worth the wait for his expertise and care. I highly recommend this doctor. He is worth waiting for and he is very thorough and committed to his patients. He has my highest rating.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

very mean, cold demeanor. not willing to answer questions. acted annoyed when i tried to ask.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

It is virtually impossible to schedule an appointment in less than 5 months with this person, and even if your appointment is the first one of the day, you are still taken 20-30 minutes after your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Probably the worst experience I have ever had with a Physician. He was very harsh. Ran 2.5 hours late and only spent 10 minutes on my case. Tone of voice and responses to my questions were very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Marc W. Levin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1976)