Ratings for Dr. Nhat Q. Nguyen

Where did you go?! Dr Nhat Nguyen helped me at the worst time in my life! He left and I have not had the level of releif since. Dr Nguyen, if you read this please know you made a positive difference in my life as well as my family!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr Nguyen is extremely unsympathetic and uncompassionate. His "story" changes each time he sees you. He doesn't treat pain, he treats your current medicine usage. For example, as a new patient wo had recently moved to this State, he insisted on removing me from the pain medication I had been put on by my previous doctor, but he also refused to give me anything to replace it with, "recommending" over-the-counter medicines such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen. The last time I was in the clinic he adamantly denied ever recommending Tylenol or Ibuprofen. I was given an appointment to see a physician's assistant and when I went in for that appointment, I was bawled out for coming back too soon, making an appointment with someone who wasn't my provider (I hadn't made the appointment, the clinic had), and was treated very rudely. As a patient of this clinic I felt I was treated in an assembly-line fashion without any personal care or concern. I highly recommend that you STAY AWAY from this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007