Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Myers

This clinic really needs a patient website. It is so hard to get through to the doctor to ask a question on medication that has been prescribed. I have been recently rediagnosed from a Type 2 to Type 1 diabetic. The only person I can get to call me back is a nurse who is giving me 2nd hand answers. I am very frustrated with this office. On my first visit there was a man who came in without an appointment who had questions about a pump. He had called several times and could get no one to return his calls so he instead came into the office to get his answers. That should have told me something then. If they had a patient's portal like they do with BMG groups I think the answers would come more readily but they don't ...so I stay confused.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Myers is one Dr. that I really look forward to going to see. She is very personable and fun. She does tell it like it is but not in a manner that does not make you mad but makes you want to do better. You can talk to her about anything and she will answer you. She also take time to go over everything that you want to talk about so you don't leave feeling like you don't know what's going on or feeling short changed. Would very highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Meyers is the best. She takes very good care of me, has a staff that are true team players. I always leave her office feeling like I have the best care, she is an expert and makes me very comfortable with her knowledge and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

She is very blunt and will tell you the truth. She does not beat around the bush. She can be very helpful if you have your BS readings on paper so she can review them with you. Dont bother bringing in your carelink, they can not upload it at the office.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

When I originally went to the group that Dr. Myers is in when I was diagnosed with diabetes 3 years ago, I had a doctor that I liked very much, but who left the practice to move to another region of the country. My second doctor in the group was totally rude...no bedside manner whatsoever. Well, third time's a charm! I started seeing Dr. Myers in June of '07, and from my first visit with her, I knew I had found someone with whom I clicked! She's very knowledgeable, listens to my questions and answers fully, and has a sense of humor...always hear her laughter before she even walks in the door! Best of all, she's my biggest cheerleader! Just her manner and attentiveness and motivation makes you want to follow "doctor's orders". When I reached a normal A1C at my visit yesterday and had lost 10 lbs. since I saw her two months ago, she was totally thrilled and expressed that! It's worth the $10 extra copay to see Dr. Myers to monitor my diabetes!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Myers's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med