Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Patterson

He is an intelligent,caring doctor. He has been my families dr. For many years and has always been an asset as well as friend to us.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Be aware of this Docter. DR.Robert Patterns. This docter is very unprofessional and may cause you trouble in the future!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Connected with me as a person. Actually looked me in the eye as many physicians do not!! Open to alternative treatments. Very knowledgeable and very nice.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Provides all around holistic care from medical to counseling and now are forging new frontiers with a full time staff chaplain to assist with spiritual care for terminal and chronic patients as well as caring for the needs and the staff and their families.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

DR.P AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST, I HAVE BEEN VERY SICK FOR ABOUT THE LAST YEAR AND BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR OVER SEVEN WEEKS IN THE PAST YEAR. I HAVE BEEN TREATED AT DUKE, PINEHURST AND TWO COMMUNITY HOSPITALS FOR MY CONDITION. NONE OF THESE CENTERS COMPARE TO THE TREATMENT THAT I RECIEVE FROM DR. P AND HIS STAFF. I DRIVE OVER TWO HOURS ONE WAY TO SEE DR.P AND HIS STAFF. I AM ALWAYS RECIEVING PHONE CALLS FROM HIS STAFF TO CHECK ON MY HEALTH. THERE IS NO QUESTION, NOT ONLY ARE THEY GREAT HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS BUT THEY ARE EVEN GREATER PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE FOLKS THAT THEY TAKE CARE OF.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I have never seen a physician truly care like Dr. P does. He is also surrounded by the nicest (and best) staff I have ever seen. They call and check on me and my family. I drive over an hour to see the folks at The Family Doc and I would drive 6 times that. The doctors and nurses are truly the finest medical providers and finest medical practice I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Robert W. Patterson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Pacificare