You may also like

Rate Dr. Jolene Hancock

Dr. Jolene Hancock's Ratings

Absolutely amazing! Helpful and a real breath of fresh air.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I've just seen Dr. Hancock for a 1 hr visit. She was very down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very at ease discussing some of the worse moments in my life. She explained treatment options with me and I left feeling very excited about my future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I love Dr. Hancock. She is patient and kind and allows you to have input on how she can treat you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Three words. Saved my life. She is the one of the kindest people I've ever met. I am so lucky to have been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Hancock is one of the most down to earth and caring physicians I have ever met. She is sometimes delayed with appointment times, but the short wait is worth it. Any punctuality issues are usually due to the fact that she is taking the needed time to care for another patient she is seeing that day. Which could be you, one day....
Dr. Hancock explains things well and constantly considers the best course of treatment to take for each individual patient - no "cookie cutter" treatment! I highly reccommend Dr. Hancock to anyone seeking an extremely knowledgeable and caring Psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Fantastic Psychiatrist and Reception!! Has completely turned my life around.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2434409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very intelligent and insightful. Treats patient with the utmost respect

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2434408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Extremely caring and helpful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][943658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I had been seeing dr hancock since she was at the start clinic. I didn't mind her that much, but she never really helped me at all, it was like she was always trying to get me out of the room. my boyfriend came in all the time and she talked to him more about him than me. A few months ago I was having a really bad time. my next apt was 3 months away and I needed someone to talk to because I was feeling sucidal. when I called Rene to see if she could get me in, because after every apt hancock says if u need me call and I'll get u in. well I called, rene told me there was a 1.5 month wait to get in. she could put me on the can. list but there were ppl ahead of me. I asked about getting refered to another doctor, she told me I would have to talk to hancock about it. well I never got the chance to talk about it, because she discharged me as a patient before my next appointment came. when u need her the most she turns her back on you!now have a 24 mth wait to see another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hancock for a few years and I thank God for her professional caring manner.I have suffered with bipolar all off my life,and have seen many phychiatrists but none of them have helped me like Dr. Hancock has.She is very attentive to what I have to say and how I am feeling.She is one to be admired in her profession.It has been my experience that it is not easy to get good mental health care in our system but I feel I have the best in Dr, Hancock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943656].votes_count ]]